Office Re-Opening on May 11th
We are so excited to announce the reopening of Dr. Rudderman Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa on Monday, May 11th!
During this time away, we have missed our wonderful patients. We look forward to providing you with excellent care and amazing results.
However, as we adjust to a new normal, we all must follow strict safety guidelines and adhere to social distancing protocols to ensure the health and well-being of all who enter our office.
Safety Measures for Staff
- On May 1, every member of Dr. Rudderman’s staff has been tested for COVID-19, all staff tested negative. We will continue periodic testing.
- Temperature checks will be in place at the beginning and end of each day and documented.
- If a staff member is feeling under the weather, they will be asked to stay home that day.
- Masks will be worn by all staff members.
- Hands will be washed with soap and warm water for a minimum of 20 seconds after interacting with patients.
- Hands will be also be sanitized continuously throughout the day.
- New gloves will be worn by staff for each patient interaction.
- Surfaces and frequently touched items (doorknobs, etc.) will be wiped down throughout the day with sanitizing wipes.
- Reception area/waiting room will be used minimally and arranged to adhere to social distancing protocols.
- Rooms will be sanitized after each appointment and documented.
Safety Measures for Patients
- Please stay home if you are feeling under the weather, if you are sick, have a fever, or have failed to follow proper social distancing protocols.
- Prior to your appointment, we will assist you with our NEW virtual waiting room/virtual paperwork access and use.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please remain in your car and access our virtual waiting room to notify us of your arrival.
- We will communicate through the app to notify you when you may enter the office.
- When you come to the office, a staff member will open the door for you, ask COVID-19 screening questions, ask you to sanitize your hands, take your temperature and give you a mask to wear to your room.
- When you enter the exam room, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water.
- After your appointment, a staff member will escort you to the exit as you wear your mask.
- We ask that friends and family do not join you at your appointment, but that you come alone.
As we adjust to this new normal, we sincerely appreciate your cooperation, understanding, and loyalty.
We are so excited to get back to serving our patients with the highest quality of care and attention and we look forward to seeing you Monday, May 11th.