Micro Foaming Polish
Micro Foaming Polish is a smoothing polish for the face and body. Powerful resurfacing ingredients remove dead skin cells and debris from the skin’s surface. Helps create the appearance of smoother, brighter, and healthier looking skin. Micro Foaming Polish can be used in clinical treatments prior to peels, resurfacing, and during facial treatments. Micro Foaming Polish can also be used at home on face, body, dry feet and elbows.
Skin Type: Good for all skin types.
pH: 5.5 – 6.5
Size: 5.9 oz
Shipped with care directly to your home!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- Refund and Return Policy
- Gently removes dead skin cells and debris from the skin’s surface, creating a fresh, healthy glow.
- Effectively cleanses pores and exfoliates to hydrate, soften and improve skin clarity.
- Improves skin tone and texture by smoothing dull and dry skin with a non-abrasive exfoliation from diatomaceous earth.
- Allows your skin to absorb product and hold moisture more efficiently.
- At-home deep cleansing agent to be used 1 to 3 times per week.
- Apply and smooth over dry skin. Add water and gently massage the skin.
- Rinse and towel dry.
- Can be used several times a week or daily for tolerable skin.
Water, Diatomaceous Earth, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Quartz, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Lactate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin, Xylitol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Inositol, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Glycine, Fructose, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Sulfate, C18-26 Olefin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Linalool, Urea, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.