Revision Retinol Complete 0.5%
Retinol Complete 0.5 is an award-winning, revolutionary facial serum to brighten and smooth skin’s texture with the power of five antioxidants and a proprietary blend of botanical extracts that boosts the effectiveness of Retinol while providing long-term hydration.
- Brightens, plumps and smooths skin’s texture
- Contains time-released Retinol for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation
- Boosts skin’s hydration level to help combat the dryness associated with Retinol
- Available in two strengths based on skin’s tolerability
1 FL OZ | 30 mL w/pump
Shipped with care directly to your home!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- Refund and Return Policy
Who does it benefit?
All skin types. Ideal for those with oily or combination skin types.
- 100% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and radiance.*
- 90% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of overall photo-damage and tactile smoothness.*
- 93% of clinical study participants felt skin tone appeared more even, radiant and brighter.*
- 86% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of firmness and wrinkles.*
*After 12 weeks. Retinol Complete® 0.5 used once daily in PM in combination with Vitamin C Lotion 30% used once daily in AM. Results may vary.
Use only at night. After cleansing, dispense one to two pumps on the back of the hand. Apply to the face two to three times per week, avoiding the eye area. Increase usage as tolerated. Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 or Intellishade® are recommended while using this product.
- Retinol (0.5%). Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Isosorbide Dicaprylate. Provides long-term controlled hydration to needed areas of the skin.
- Bakuchiol. Enhances the effects of Retinol and provides broad-spectrum antioxidant benefits.
- Ophiopogon japonicus Root Extract. Boosts skin’s hydration levels.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C). The most potent and stable form of Vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone.
- Sesame Extract. Helps smooth skin’s texture.
Ingredients may change. Refer to the packaging for the most current information.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Bakuchiol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Retinol, Ubiquinone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Squalane, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Fragrance (Parfum).
Is Retinol the same as Retinoic Acid?
No. Retinoic Acid is a prescription drug in various forms and many cannot tolerate its side effects. Retinol, which is pure Vitamin A, is a less aggressive alternative that provides effective results.
Can Retinol help prevent premature signs of aging?
Early use of products containing pure and stable Retinol will help to combat fine lines and wrinkles before they become noticeable. With consistent and continual use, Retinol is effective in fighting the signs of aging.
Is it normal to experience redness and irritation while using this product?
Yes. If you experience redness, irritation, or excessive dryness, reduce usage frequency. Retinol may cause some skin types to peel initially.
Does this product contain antioxidants? Retinol Complete® contains Bakuchiol, a broad-spectrum antioxidant which also helps to stabilize the Retinol. It also contains Vitamins C, E and Coenzyme Q10.
Will Retinol Complete® cause skin to become dry?
Retinol may initially cause dryness and peeling in some skin types. However, Retinol Complete® contains Sesame Extract and Ophiopogon japonicus Root Extract which help boost skin’s hydration levels.
Can pregnant women use this product?
No. We do not recommend using Retinol Complete® while pregnant or breastfeeding. Studies have shown that high amounts of Vitamin A during pregnancy may have detrimental effects.
Do you test on animals?
Revision Skincare® products are NOT tested on animals unless required by law and/or specific regulation.
Can you use this product while pregnant or breastfeeding?
At Revision Skincare® we believe the safety of our customers is extremely important. We stand behind the safety and efficacy of our products and are dedicated to relentless innovation and technology which promotes long-term skin health. Revision Skincare® does not conduct studies on pregnant women or nursing mothers. We usually recommend patients speak to their physicians who know their medical history best.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.