We take great pride in supporting Wellspring Living, an organization that provides transformative care to victims of sex trafficking. In Georgia alone, over 100 women fall victim to this heinous crime each day, making our partnership with Wellspring Living all the more meaningful.
Watch this 3-minute video to learn more.
Girls Residential and Women’s Transitional Housing Need Your Donations
In addition to the donation boxes, our Aesthetics staff is collaborating with the women in transitional housing to offer them the opportunity to experience self-care treatments.
We believe that every act of kindness can make a difference in someone’s life, and we are honored to contribute in our own way to Wellspring Living’s mission of providing housing, healing, and education to those in need.
Learn more about Wellspring Living.
What Items Do They Need?
Here is a list of items we are collecting in at both our office locations.
• Gently used work clothing and shoes for women of all sizes
• Deodorant, body lotion, and socks
• Feminine products (tampons and pads of all sizes)
• Deep Hair Care Treatment
• Styling Gel / Mousse
• Body Spray / Perfume
• Sensitive Skin Body Wash
• Sensitive Skin Bars of Soap
• Dove Soap – body wash and/or bars
• Sensitive Skin Deodorant
• Regular Deodorant – Men’s and Women’s
• Ethnic Hair Care products
• Wide-tooth Combs
• Hair Brush
• Body Lotion
• Professional clothing (various sizes including plus sizes)
• Sneakers (various sizes for youth and women)
• Boots & Closed toe shoes (various sizes)
• Coats (youth, adult women including plus sizes)
• Women’s Underwear (all sizes)
• Women’s Bras (Small, Medium, Large, X Large)
• Leggings (all sizes)
• Camisoles/tank top undershirts (all sizes)
• One-piece Swimsuits (all sizes)
• Water bottles
• Luggage/Traveling baggage
Gift cards (in any amount) are needed to purchase basic grocery items, as well as shoes, clothing, and gas to supplement transportation needs.
- Visa/ Mastercard
- Fast food restaurants
- Gas stations
Thank you for your contribution towards making a positive impact for those in need.
Donation boxes will be available May 1 – May 31, 2023 in our Alpharetta and Midtown Atlanta locations below