Types of Injectables
Injectables are substances that are inserted into the skin that help support muscles and lessen the appearance of wrinkles.
Injectable appointments are typically 15-30 minutes, with the length of time depending upon the extensiveness of your treatment. Injectables typically have an onset of 2-10 days and last for 3-5 months. During this time, the wrinkles, furrows, and creases will smooth out and become unnoticeable.
Our office provides injectable treatments to men and women who understand the benefits of reducing the signs of aging. They find that treatment benefits them professionally and personally. We tailor our treatments for both men and women who are health-conscious and who want to look as good as they feel.
BOTOX® Cosmetic has been in use for over two decades, in over 75 countries worldwide for a variety of medical, therapeutic treatments, and is a safe, effective method for dealing with fine lines and wrinkles. BOTOX® Cosmetic is the only approved treatment to temporarily improve the appearance of both:
- Moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and forehead
- Crow’s feet lines
Dysport® Cosmetic has been used for over a decade for the improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. While it is approved for:
- Moderate to severe frown lines between the brows
- Widely used to treat additional dynamic lines in the face (forehead and crow’s feet).
Wrinkle Relaxer FAQs
Aging and other universal elements cause our skin components to break down and lose natural volume and structure. Our skin collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid levels are reduced during the aging process causing noticeable volume loss, lines, facial folds, and wrinkles in the skin.
At our practice, we utilize a variety of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers and collagen stimulators which provide immediate restoration of volume loss and facial contours. Our office utilizes Juvederm (Juvederm Voluma® XC, Juvederm VollureTM XC, Juvederm XC, Juvederm Volbella® XC), Restylane (Restylane® Lyft, Restylane® Defyne, Restylane® Refyne, Restylane® Kysse), Radiesse, Sculptra, and the RHA Collection of fillers to meet the needs of our patients.
Our dermal filler appointments are scheduled for 1 hour, but they may take less time depending on the treatment area and your specific needs. These treatments can last 6-24 months. Using a fine needle, the smooth gel is gently injected under the skin. All of our products contain an anesthetic, called lidocaine, to help reduce discomfort during your treatment.
Dermal filler benefits include:
- Corrects deeper wrinkles, folds, lost volume, and restores contour.
- Consists of a smooth gel that flows easily & consistently into the skin.
- Our highly skilled injectors achieve a natural look tailored to meet your individual needs.
Good Candidates for Dermal Fillers
Men or women who are experiencing volume loss in the face resulting in sagging jowls, loss of cheek volume, under-eye hollows, or loss of jawline definition are ideal candidates for dermal filler treatments. Overall good health and realistic expectations are important.
Our advanced aesthetic injector will assess your condition and concerns, during your initial consultation, and then create a personalized treatment plan for you.
Dermal Fillers FAQs
Meet our Advanced Aesthetics Injector Team
Our highly trained & trusted team is here to address your aesthetic goals with beautiful and natural results.
What to Expect When you Trust us With your Aesthetic Needs:
- Consultation: your Aesthetic Injector will ask you to share any areas of interest & concern you would like to treat.
- Assessment: your injector will then provide a full face assessment to be sure short & long term term goals are addressed.
- Treatment Plan: together you & your injector will review your goals & assessment & a treatment plan will be selected.
- Treatment: your injector will naturally enhance your facial features & reduce the appearance of lines & wrinkles. She can also restore lost facial volume and correct asymmetry.
Dr. Rudderman believes the first consult is critical to both you. It is during this time that you both achieve a mutual understanding, trust and respect. The information you provide is essential to tailoring the right treatment plan and realistic goals. They will listen carefully and sensitively before developing your personalized treatment plan.
Med Spa Locations
Northside Midtown Medical Campus
1110 West Peachtree Street NW, Suite 820
Atlanta, GA 30309
Northside Alpharetta Medical Campus
3400-C Old Milton Parkway, Suite 450,
Alpharetta, GA 30005