We are happy to announce we now offer the state of the art, Italian engineered, Quanta Light EVO Laser at our Alpharetta, GA Medical Spa location for all skin types.
The EVO series laser technology is customizable and versatile. It features 3 true laster wavelengths: Alexandrite 755 nm, Nd:YAG 1064 nm and Nd:YAG 532 nm. This technology allows us to provide our patients solutions that address concerns across all different skin types, with minimal recovery time and less treatments needed to achieve great results.
Benefits of Quanta Light EVO Laser Treatment
- Light EVO treats wrinkles and fine lines whether you are 20 or 78 or any age in between
- Light EVO treats redness, sun damage and sun spots, brown spots, age spots, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tones
- Light EVO treats skin laxity with tightening and resurfacing
- Light EVO treats skin texture, large pores, irregular complexion, red or pigmented scars
- Light EVO is used for laser hair removal
- EVO lasers are non-invasive, gentle and pain-free to your specific needs
- Light EVO require little or no downtime and can be done during lunchtime
What is the Elluminate Laser Treatment?
Genetics, environment and time are all elements that effect and contribute to skin imperfections like, rosacea, dullness, uneven skin tone, fine lines, tone and texture. With one 30 minute, Elluminate laser treatment you can start to erase discoloration, reduce redness, improve fine lines, ton and texture. That is because multiple layers of skin are targeted when using the Quanta Light EVO Laser With Elluminate. Leave our office with skin feeling refreshed, radiant, glowing youthful looking skin.
Cartessa Elluminate Series Modalities
- Wrinkle and Fine Lines Reduction
- Sun Damage (redness, brown spots, age spots, hyperpigmentation, uneven tone)
- Laser Hair Removal (all skin tones)
- Treatment of skin laxity with tightening & resurfacing
- Treatment of skin texture, large pores, and scaring
What is the Difference between Quanta Light Evo Laser Treatments and IPL or BBL Treatments?
The Elluminate device is unlike other lasers because it incorporates a full Evo Series of four proven and highly effective wavelengths on one elite machine.
One of these wavelengths benefits from a unique Quanta System new Power+ technology, which is lightly ablative, like a fractional micro-laser peel.
This modality allows the treatment of skin tones higher in the Kirkpatrick scale, which typically you can’t treat with IPL or BBL lasers.
Real Patient Light EVO Laser Before and After Photos
Our team of experienced medical aestheticians have been busy treating patients with our new EVO laser and patients couldn’t be happier with their results.
The images below are results from one Elluminate Light EVO Laser treatment.