Reveal Radiant Skin
Take your facial treatment up a notch to include microdermabrasion and see fresh, glowing, more youthful skin. Microdermabrasion will exfoliate away your superficial dead, dull skin cells by delicately dispersing and removing crystals over the skin. Your results are a silky smooth texture, more even skin tone, and the fresh radiance of youth.
What Skin Type Are You?
What does your skin type mean for you?
- If your skin type is 1 or 2, you have a high risk of sun damage, skin aging from sun exposure, melanoma, and other skin cancers.
- If your skin is type is 3 to 6, you still have some risk of skin cancer from sun exposure, especially if you’ve used an indoor tanning bed. You should still use sun protection even though your risk is lower than people’s with type 1 or 2 skin.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Instant visible results of smoother, more even skin tone
- Tightens & firms the facial surface
- Lightens imperfections from dull or uneven skin tone
- Diminish appearance of fine lines, acne, large pores, scars etc.
- Refreshes skin, clears out clogged pores & blackheads
- Improves absorption of topical medications & cosmetics
Our Medical Spa is pleased to offer this popular, non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment. Microdermabrasion offers so many appearance enhancing advantages for the skin that it can benefit nearly everyone. Keep your skin healthy for life!
The Microdermabrasion Treatment
In about an hour, with no anesthesia or recovery time, we can gently resurface your skin with microdermabrasion! This modern technology allows for an even dispersion of crystals for exfoliation of your skin. The dead flaky skin cells are then suctioned away stimulating the lower layers of this skin increasing collagen and elastic. Voila! Smooth, fresh, and rejuvenated skin.
Oxygen Infusion + Microdermabrasion
Oxygen, when under light pressure, can help aid the delivery of important vitamins and nutrients into the deep layers of the skin. Since our skin already absorbs a small amount of oxygen from the atmosphere in a process called surface diffusion, dermatologists were the first to find a way to utilize that process in their facials.
With these methods, the skin can more quickly and deeply absorb the actives in your treatment. Skin specific serums such as, Kojic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Lysozyme and a natural combination of vitamins and antioxidants, can be deeply infused into the skin. This treatment not only gives your skin a healthier appearance, but it actually makes your skin healthier at the deepest levels.
Skin specific serums include:
Brightening – Minimizes irregular pigmentation from sun damage and brightens skin
Anti-acne – Improves acne, oil production and inflamed skin
Anti-aging – Smooths and plumps skin to reduce fine lines; promotes younger looking skin
Calming – Soothes and hydrates sensitive and irritated skin
Microdermabrasion Frequently Asked Questions
Search our list of FAQs for the answers you are looking for.