ZO hydroquinone cream is a skin lightening agent used to lighten dark patches from hyperpigmentation, melasma, aging, sun damage and can treat severe texture damage. By reducing the number of melanocytes the body produces. This means the body produces less melanin which causes the skin to appear lighter.
ZO Hydroquinone Prescription Products
Hydroquinone cream is prescription only. We carry the following products at our offices.
- Pigment Control Creme 4% HQ
- Pigment Control and Blending Creme 4% HQ
- Pigment Control Program
- Gentle Cleanser – 60 mL / 2 Fl. Oz. (Travel Size)
- Exfoliating Polish – 16.2 g / 0.57 Oz. (Travel Size)
- Complexion Renewal Pads – 30 Pads (Travel Size)
- Daily Power Defense – 30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz. (Travel Size)
- Pigment Control Crème 4% HQ – RX – 30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz. (Travel Size)
- Pigment Control + Blending Crème 4% HQ – RX – 30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz. (Travel Size)
What is Hydroquinone Cream Good For?
- Treats those with skin conditions related to hyperpigmentation
- Improves acne scars
- Treats aging spots
- Treats Melasma
- Removes Freckles
Talk To Us About Hydroquinone
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Rudderman to review your medical history and discuss your needs and determine what will work best for you. Request an appointment at our Midtown Atlanta or Alpharetta locations.