It won’t take the place of an inevitable facelift, but laser wrinkle reduction treatments can buy you some time.
Laser Treatments Genetics & Lifestyle
As technology continues to improve at the speed of light, it becomes crystal clear that lasers are here to stay…and are becoming the treatment of choice for many of today’s cosmetic and clinical treatments. Our genes define who we are, how we will age and at what pace visible signs of aging will appear. Often, we look into the mirror and see those parental resemblances, especially as we move through life into the senior years. Lifestyle, how we’ve chosen to eat, exercise or not, the mount of sun exposure we’ve had, unexpected trauma and disease, pregnancy and childbirth, hormonal changes and more, all factor into how we age. Many people look into the mirror one day and decide it’s time for change…they know age defying procedures are out there and they want them. Dr. Rudderman offers only the safest, most reliable options available today.
Laser Technology in Atlanta
We’re proud to offer elos™ laser technology. Unlike any other laser technology in use today, elos™ is the first and only laser technology that combines light and radio frequency. The elos combined energies gently achieve superior results while safely and effectively rejuvenating and restoring a healthier, more youthful appearance to your skin…without downtime
How Men & Women Benefit from ELOS Laser Wrinkle Treatments
- Wrinkle treatments are performed on the face, eyes & nasal folds
- Wrinkle treatments stimulate your own collagen renewal
- Wrinkle treatments are painless with no downtime
- Wrinkle treatments correct non dynamic moderate winkles, enlarges pores, superficial acne scarring, rough skin texture, skin laxity of the face & neck
- Our wrinkle treatments are non invasive & done in office
- Most of our clients return to routine activity immediately
Good Candidates for ELOS™ Laser Wrinkle Treatments
Are concerned about any of the following?
- Non dynamic wrinkles (not caused by muscles in motion)
- Enlarged pores
- Superficial acne scarring
- Rough skin texture
- Lax skin of the face & neck
If you answered yes to one or more of these, you could be an ideal candidate for Dr. Rudderman’s laser wrinkle treatments. You should also be in good general health and have realistic expectations.