ISDIN Eryfotona Actinica SPF 50 (Clear)
Eryfotona Actinica is a fast-absorbing, ultralight emulsion providing all-mineral broad spectrum sun protection. Its innovative formula contains DNA Repairsomes®, naturally occurring enzymes which are clinically proven to repair existing sun damage. Eryfotona Actinica is the perfect lightweight sunscreen for all day use, every day.
- Zinc Oxide – A 1oo% mineral sunscreen which effectively blocks the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- DNA Repairsomes® – Photolyase is a repair enzyme, derived from plankton, which has been shown to help repair damage caused by the sun
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant which helps to boost skin’s natural defenses, protect against environmental damage and fight the early signs of skin aging.
Shipped with care directly to your home!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Shake well before use.
- Apply the equivalent of 2 finger-lengths on your face and neck, or more if needed, 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- During sun exposure, reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
Zinc Oxide (11%) as a Sunscreen. Inactive ingredients: Water, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Dibutyl Adipate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Plankton Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.