Revision Intellishade Matte
Intellishade® Matte is inspired by our clinically-proven Intellishade® Original formula, with a matte, pore minimizing finish. Anti-aging daily moisturizer intelligently designed to deliver the power of 5 anti-aging products in 1. Helps to correct, protect, conceal, brighten and hydrate skin to deliver clinically-proven results. This 5-in-1 moisturizer features over 20 age-defying ingredients, broad-spectrum SPF45 protection plus a universal tint for an instant glow.
- Over 20 age‐defying, beneficial ingredients
- Moisturizes and blends naturally with the color of your skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA and UVB SPF45 protection
- Matte formula contains the latest pore-minimizing technology
- Fights photo-damage which causes premature aging
- Available in Intellishade® (Original, Matte or TruPhysical™)
NET WT 1.7 OZ | 48 g tube
Shipped with care directly to your home!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- Refund and Return Policy
All skin types. Ideal for those with dry, oily or combination skin types.
How to Use
Apply evenly to face as part of the last step in your morning skincare routine. Can be worn alone or with make-up. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure (see drug facts panels on packaging). Can be used with Vitamin C Lotion 15% or 30% for added antioxidant benefits.
- Octinoxate & Octisalate. Provide UVB protection.
- Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide. Physical sunscreens that provide UVA and UVB protection.
- Lecithin. Reduces the appearance of pore size.
- Blend of Three Peptides. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C).The most potent and stable form of Vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone.
- Blend of White Birch Extract, Yeast Extract, Plankton Extract and Coenzyme Q10. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.5%, Octisalate 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 4%, Zinc Oxide 3%.
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Sorbitan Stearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Lauryl Lactate, Squalane, Yeast Extract (Faex), Plankton Extract, Betula Alba (White Birch) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Silica, Lecithin, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Ubiquinone, Jojoba Bean Meal, Glyceryl Isostearate, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Boron Nitride, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Iron Oxides.
How is Intellishade® different from other daily anti-aging moisturizers on the market?
Intellishade® comes in one shade that matches every skin tone. Key ingredients protect the skin from further damage. It conceals with a sheer mineral tint and provides UVA and UVB protection.
What is the difference between the Original and Matte finish?
Intellishade® Original has a more moisturizing feel. The Matte formula provides a lightweight matte finish and contains ingredients that have been shown to reduce the appearance of pore size and absorb excess oil. Some may prefer Intellishade® Original in drier, colder months and Intellishade® Matte in warmer, humid months.
How does Intellishade® Matte reduce the appearance of pore size?
A proprietary form of lecithin, which is derived from soybeans, works to reduce pore size and also help to keep the skin’s moisture barrier balanced. As we age, cells that make up the walls of the pores tend to be abnormally enlarged.
Do you test on animals?
Revision Skincare® products are NOT tested on animals unless required by law and/or a specific regulation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.