Revision Papaya Enzyme Cleanser
Papaya Enzyme Cleanser lifts away impurities, gently polishes away dead skin cells, and nourishes skin with vitamins and minerals. It leaves all skin types feeling soft, clean, and moisture-balanced. The Papaya Fruit Extract contains Papain, an enzyme that gently exfoliates for naturally vibrant skin.
- Gently polishes away dead surface cells
- Leaves all skin types feeling soft, clean and moisture-balanced
- Nourishes skin with Papaya Fruit Extract, rich in vitamins and minerals
- Cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural moisture content
6.7 FL OZ | 198 mL bottle
Shipped with care directly to your home!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
All skin types. Ideal for those with oily or combination skin types.
How to Use
- Dispense a nickel-sized amount into palm of hand.
- Rub hands together and massage onto face using circular motions. Avoid eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use twice daily.
- Papain. An enzyme from Papaya Extract provides mild exfoliation for naturally vibrant skin.
- Salicylic Acid. Exfoliates the skin for a smoother complexion.
- Bixa Orellana Seed Extract. High in antioxidants with soothing properties.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Sorbitol, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Papain, Bis-PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Acrylates/Aminoacrylates/C10-30 Alkyl PEG-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Citric Acid, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum).
Which enzyme is in Papaya Enzyme Cleanser?
Papaya Enzyme Cleanser contains Papain, a very stable enzyme extracted from the Papaya Fruit. Papain works on the surface of the skin, dissolving and removing dead skin cells.
Are there other ingredients in the Papaya Enzyme Cleanser that help to exfoliate the skin?
Yes, Salicylic Acid, a beta-hydroxy acid, also helps to exfoliate the skin.
Why is it important to use a cleanser with exfoliants?
Our skin has a reduced ability to naturally shed dead skin cells as we age. Exfoliants remove dead, dehydrated cells from the surface of the skin to help the skin appear brighter and more vibrant.
Does Papaya Enzyme Cleanser contain artificial color?
No, Papaya Enzyme Cleanser does not contain artificial color. Bixa Orellana Seed Extract gives the cleanser its natural orange color. Contained in the natural orange color are high amounts of antioxidants to soothe and condition the skin.
Do you test on animals?
Revision Skincare® products are NOT tested on animals unless required by law and/or a specific regulation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.