You are engaged to the love of your life. The wedding countdown has begun, and you want to know how to look your best for this special occasion. Pictures will capture this moment and provide you with memories you will cherish for life. So it’s no surprise, you want to be breathtaking walking down the aisle.
6 – 12 Months Before the Wedding
- Schedule a skin consultation with our trained medical aestheticians, Anna and Tonya. They can suggest a treatment plan best suited for your skin to give you that gorgeous glow. Both Tonya and Anna can devise a skincare regimen for your skincare concerns.
- Schedule laser hair removal sessions because this process requires multiple appointments for optimal results.
- Last but not least breast augmentation or breast lift surgeries should be planned in this time frame to allow time for healing. Not to mention, how excited you will be shopping for a bridal gown with your new silhouette.
3 – 5 Months Before the wedding
Consider Venus Legacy treatments. Venus Legacy is a non-invasive body contouring treatment that will have you bikini ready for the honeymoon. These treatments are performed in a series of 8, so it’s best to start them well in advance.
- Start using Latisse and grow longer fuller lashes. Latisse typically takes 4 months to get your optimal results. No false lashes for your big day!
- Schedule any non-invasive facial treatments suggested by your aestheticians. Some treatments may require multiple treatments.
1 Month Before the Wedding
- Schedule Botox®, Juvederm®, or Voluma® at the one month point. This allows enough time for any potential bruising to go away. Botox typically takes 2 weeks for the full effect.
- Schedule a makeup consultation with me. I will help you find a Jane Iredale foundation that matches your skin tone and photographs beautifully. We can discuss lip colors and eye shadows. Lastly, you can’t leave without Jane’s jelly jar eyeliner (it’s waterproof and long-wearing).
1 Week Before the Wedding
- Schedule a Hydrafacial MD. This customizable facial will leave your skin glowing and refreshed.
- Schedule your eyebrow waxing, tinting, and eyelash tinting service.
Brides aren’t the only ones who want to look beautiful, mother of brides and bridesmaids can use these helpful tips as a guideline. Call today to begin your bridal transformation.