Revision DEJ Face Cream (DAY)
D·E·J face cream is clinically-proven, comprehensive moisturizer inspired by the Dermal-Epidermal Junction (DEJ) helps renew the appearance of aging skin. Formulated with pioneering Pathway Technology, plus NEW! Prebiotic Innovation to promote a healthy Microbiome, this product helps to improve the overall appearance of the face by addressing the visible signs of aging with results seen as early as 4 weeks.*
- Supports the skin’s Microbiome with prebiotic technology
- Provides intense moisturization for smoother skin texture
- Helps enhance the skin’s natural moisture barrier with Lipid Technology
- Adds volume and plumps the appearance of thinning skin
NET WT 1.7 OZ | 48 g w/pump
Shipped with care directly to your home!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- Refund and Return Policy
- 100% of subjects showed an improvement in the look of fine lines, skin tone and overall appearance*
- 97% of subjects showed an improvement in smoothness, brightness and the appearance of wrinkles*
- 89% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of redness*
*Data on file. Results may vary.
All skin types. Ideal for those with sensitive skin.
How to Use
In the morning and evening after cleansing and applying all other treatment products, dispense one to two pumps into palm of hand and gently smooth onto face avoiding the eye area. Allow product to absorb before applying sunscreen in the morning.
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide. Enhances the skin’s natural ability to balance and diversify the skin’s own Microbiome.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 & Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2. Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rosemary Extract. High in beneficial antioxidants.
- Amino Acid Copper Complex. Energizes the skin.
- Astragalus Extract. Gives skin a hydrating boost.
- Goji Fruit Extract. Provides antioxidant benefits.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C).The most potent and stable form of Vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone). Oil-soluble antioxidant.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beheneth-30 Phosphate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Dimethicone, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Dicetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Squalane, Ursolic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethoxydiglycol, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Lecithin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Ceramide NP, Sorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ubiquinone, Dipropylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
Who should use D·E·J face cream®?
Anyone who wishes to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of the skin. D·E·J face cream® can be used by all skin types.
What is the DEJ?
It is the dermal-epidermal junction, an area of skin where the dermis and the epidermis meet that helps support the skin’s structure. As we age, this junction flattens, and skin becomes slackened increasing the visible signs of aging.
What is the Microbiome?
The Microbiome is comprised of a diverse community of microorganisms that impact skin health.
Does D·E·J face cream® support long-term skin health?
Yes, D·E·J face cream® features Prebiotic Innovation to help promote a healthy Microbiome.
What are the main ingredients in D.E.J. face cream® that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles?
There are several ingredients that work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14 and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38.
Which ingredients provide moisture?
A special form of Sunflower Seed Oil decreases dryness, flakiness and skin roughness along with Rosemary Leaf Extract and Ursolic Acid. A blend of three Ceramides and Barley Extract also provide moisturizing benefits.
Does D.E.J. face cream® contain antioxidants?
Yes. It contains several powerful antioxidants including THD Ascorbate, Goji Fruit Extract, Vitamin E and Rosemary Leaf Extract.
What’s not included?
D·E·J face cream® is formulated without oils, parabens, alcohol, artificial dyes and fragrances.
Do you test on animals?
Revision Skincare® products are not tested on animals unless required by law and/or a specific regulation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.