Revision Revox 7
Revox™ 7 is one of the only clinically-proven topical products that helps smooth the appearance of expression lines, this oil-free serum incorporates clinical levels of seven different peptides to reduce the appearance of seven different expression lines around the eyes, forehead, and mouth.
- Incorporates clinical levels of 7 different peptides
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Softens the appearance of 7 types of expression lines:
- Forehead Lines
- Glabella Frown Lines
- Crow’s Feet
- Bunny Nose Lines
- Nasolabial Laugh Lines
- Lip Lines
- Marionette Lines
0.5 FL OZ | 15 mL w/pump
Shipped with care directly to your home!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- Refund and Return Policy
- 12 Weeks – Users showed a statistically significant improvement in the appearance of facial lines and facial wrinkles*
- 8 Weeks – Users showed a statistically significant improvement in the appearance of firmness*
- 8 Weeks – Users showed a statistically significant reduction in the appearance of eye lines and eye wrinkles*
*Data on file. Results may vary.
All skin types. Ideal for those with sensitive skin.
How to Use
- Apply to clean skin prior to moisturizer.
- Dispense one pump and gently dab on expression lines around eyes, forehead and mouth.
- Avoid direct eye contact. Can also be used on neck.
- Wait one minute before applying moisturizer. Use twice daily, morning and evening, for best results.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3 & Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate. Help to reduce the appearance of expression lines.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28 & Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2. Provide skin smoothing and toning benefits.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Helps skin appear more firm.
- GABA – Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid. Helps to reduce the appearance of expression lines.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19, Steareth-20, Dextran, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol.
What does the “7” in Revox™ 7 mean?
The number “7” represents the seven peptides that soften the appearance of seven types of expression lines.
I feel a slight tingling sensation when I apply Revox™ 7. Is that normal?
A slight tingling felt by some upon application is normal.
If I don’t feel a tingling sensation, does that mean the product isn’t working?
No. Some individuals may not feel any tingling as it is very slight and dissipates quickly.
I have lines around my eyes. Will this product help?
Yes. Revox™ 7 is designed to be used on all areas of the face and neck and will improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
How is Revox™ 7 different from Revox™ II?
Revox™ 7 contains the newest peptide technology, including two award-winning peptides. The new peptides found in Revox™ 7 are present at high levels and include Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2 and Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19.
Do you test on animals?
Revision Skincare® products are NOT tested on animals unless required by law and/or a specific regulation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.