Summer’s hottest trend is a bronze glow from head to toe, but don’t worry your pretty little face. No need to bake in the sun for a fierce tan. Keep safe in summer climates and get your glow from an award-winning self-tanner.
Dr. Rudderman’s office now carries St.Tropez bronzing mousse. In my years working in the cosmetic world, I have tried so many different products. St.Tropez is my favorite! The classic mousse gives you a beautiful tan that’s golden and not orange. It dries so quickly and has Aromaguard™ technology that virtually eliminates any self-tan aroma.
Top Tips for Self-Tanning
- Always exfoliate your body a day or two prior to using self-tanner. Be sure to give extra attention to knees, elbows, and feet. (These areas tend to be drier).
- Shave the day before applying the product.
- Use a mitt. The mitt evenly applies the product and prevents the palms of your hands from overdeveloping.
- Apply product upwards starting with the legs. Use two pumps for each limb.
- Use your normal skincare regimen before applying the product to your face. You want your PH levels to be balanced.
- Use whatever product is left on the mitt for the hands and feet.
- Don’t sweat, shower, or bathe until 4-8 hours after application.
Why will you love St.Tropez?
- 100% Natural Tanning Agent
- Paraben free and sulphate free
- Streak free and natural looking
- Suitable for all skin types
- Lasts for 5-7 days