I absolutely love Microneedling! And here are my top 6 reasons why:
- Microneedling is the best form of Collagen Induction Therapy! Studies have proven that 4 microneedling sessions spaced 1 month apart increase collagen and elastin by 400%!*
- Collagen can only be created through injury so short controlled injury sessions like microneedling are incredibly valuable for plump, radiant, and supple skin.
- It refines and smoothes out lines, wrinkles, and scars-like acne depressions/ pockmarks.
- The results create the appearance of tighter skin and smaller pores.
- It helps even your skin tone.When your body releases collagen into the skin, very little can get in its way including hyperpigmentation. It is a great way to treat mild to moderate sun damage and melasma, especially when combined with daily use of brightening products like Vitamin C pre-treatment and post the healing phase.
- Microneedling is great for all skin tones!
Exceptions being conditions like active pustules acne, uncontrolled Rosacea, and certain blood disorders.
The answer to most if not all skin care ‘woes’ is collagen. I believe in the benefits of microneedling so deeply that if I could perform only one medical procedure for the rest of my career it would be this!
To learn more about microneedling check out: