Defy Gravity with Voluma®
Unfortunately, as we age, our skin changes. Lines and wrinkles seem to appear overnight.
Botox® and Juvederm® are the go-to injectables to treat these concerns, but what about the loss of volume in the cheeks? Allergan (the maker of Botox and Juvederm) has an option for you called Voluma®. This injectable gel helps with loss of volume and saggy skin.
Voluma is hyaluronic acid filler, but don’t let the word “acid” scare you. Hyaluronic acid fillers are made from long chains of sugars that occur naturally in the skin. Juvederm Voluma is unique because hyaluronic acid is cross-linked through a process called Vycross which helps provide an excellent lifting capacity. The special cross-linking makes Voluma last longer than some other injectables.
The apples of your cheeks can gain a more youthful appearance in just one treatment!
Benefits of Voluma
- Voluma is FDA-approved
- Non-surgical treatment can be performed during an office visit
- Voluma can provide contour and subtle lift for up to two years
- Contains Lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment
- Instantly adds volume to correct age-related volume loss
Helpful tips for Voluma
- Don’t take any non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (Aspirin, Advil, etc.), antibiotics, or steroids within a week of your appointment. These drugs can cause bruising.
- Do take Arnika Forte tablets to help the healing process. Arnika Forte tablets offer a combination of arnica montana and bromelain, which has shown to promote faster recovery from bruising and swelling associated with injectables.
- Don’t exercise after your injectable treatment. Wait until the day after the treatment to exercise or plan your workout before your appointment.
- Do purchase the Jane Iredale corrective kit. This amazing 4 color kit camouflages any bruising you may have. Not to mention the peach color neutralizes darkness under the eyes.
- Do try Biopelle’s Tensage intensive Serum 50. This remarkable product helps the skin’s natural healing process as well as skin brightening benefits. Pair this with your injectables for award-winning results.
Experience matters when choosing injectors. With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Rudderman is a plastic surgeon who understands the correct proportion of the face and its musculature. Patients love his conservative approach and return time after time for injectables.
Schedule your consultation today to see if you are a good candidate for Voluma.