Most people have their fair share of skin woes and seek solutions to their concerns. Sublative rejuvenation addresses so many different skin issues and paves the way for perfect skin. This state of the art technology is new to Dr.Rudderman’s office, and patients are eager to reap the rewards. Fall is just around the corner, and this is the best time to schedule treatments.
Remember the holidays are shortly approaching!
You made it past the teenage years with dreaded acne, but you still have the scars to prove it. As if yearbook photos weren’t memories enough. Sublative rejuvenation is a radiofrequency (RF) treatment proven effective in treating acne scarring. No more hiding your skin under heavy foundations and powders. Sublative rejuvenation offers optimal results with minimal downtime. Patients can expect redness and puffiness for the first 48 hours. Little grids appear on the skin post treatment, but they diminish over the next ten days.
Our medical esthetician, Anna says:
I love this new technology. Patients feel insecure about their acne scars. Sublative restores their confidence by greatly improving their skin.
So maybe acne was never a concern, but you loved to bask in the summer sun year after year. Soaking up the sun’s rays speeds up the aging of your skin. Now is the time to reverse the lines of time. Sublative rejuvenation is a safe, affordable way to a more youthful appearance.
Mild to moderate wrinkles and superficial imperfections of your skin’s tone and texture are improved. Visible results can be seen in one treatment, but a series of three treatments is recommended for an optimal outcome. Our esthetician’s advice is to limit sun exposure, and sunscreen should be worn at all times.
Do’s and Don’ts of Sublative Rejuvenation
- Do be sun smart. It is wise to limit sun exposure after this treatment and always wear sunscreen. These treatments can be done any time of year, but sun worshippers should wait until fall.
- Do expect small pin-point crusts to appear after treatment, but they will exfoliate naturally after a few days.
- Do be patient. You can see immediate improvement after treatment, but best results appear gradually.
- Don’t use retinol one week before or after your treatment.
- Do fill out a medical history to ensure that you are a good candidate for this treatment.
- Don’t forget to tell your aestheticians about any injectables you have had in last 30 days.
- Don’t hesitate to ask any questions regarding pre and post treatment.
Call to schedule your consultation today to see if you a good candidate for sublative rejuvenation. Don’t forget to enroll in our loyalty program Flok which gives you a punch for every treatment. Three punches will equal 25% off skincare including Biopelle products which complement sublative nicely.