Plastic surgery is becoming more mainstream and a popular topic of conversation at the water cooler. Breast augmentation surgery, liposuction, and tummy tucks are surgeries you may have heard your friends discussing, but what about vaginal surgery? The topic of vaginal surgery was once considered taboo, but now more women are choosing this procedure to restore their confidence and relieve discomfort.
Reasons to Consider Labiaplasty
If you are unhappy with your labia, you are not alone. Many women seek the expertise and experience of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Rudderman for labiaplasty surgery:
- Misshapen or enlarged labia can often be attributed to genetics, aging, or the after-effects from childbirth.
- There are many reasons women choose to have labial procedures aside from the aesthetic benefits.
- Simply wearing jeans or fitted athletic clothing can cause discomfort. Excess tissue and asymmetry on one or both sides may cause irritation or pain with movement in clothing during exercise and/or during intimacy.
- Labiaplasty can improve the quality of life for women.
- Rejuvenates the labia cosmetically.
- Corrects the labial area functionally
- Eliminates discomfort and labial irritation
- Corrects asymmetry, shape, and projection.
- Restores a more youthful look.
A recent patient had rave reviews about the outcome of her surgery. She said:
My experience with this surgery has been life-changing. I truly wish I had done this years ago. I am so thankful for this procedure. Schedule your complimentary consultation today to see if you are a good candidate for labiaplasty surgery.
If you’d like to learn more about labiaplasty surgery, contact our offices to schedule a consultation.