Are you dissatisfied with the symmetry and shape of your breasts? You are not alone; many women have tubular breasts and seek surgery to correct these concerns. Tubular breasts are typically small, asymmetric, not round, tight, constricted and the skin between the nipple and crease is short or tight.
Is tubular breast surgery for you?
Tubular breast correction surgery may an option for you if have any of these characteristics:
- Long and/or tubular shape looking breasts
- Breasts that lack symmetry
- Nipple/areola area that is puffy, prominent & points downward
- Breasts that never filled out correctly
- You feel self-conscious & embarrassed about your appearance
What are the benefits?
- An increase in self-esteem and confidence
- Clothes fit better, and you don’t have to wear padded bras
- Patients feel more comfortable in intimate situations
- Results are visible immediately & keep improving over time after tubular breast correction
What procedures correct tubular breasts?
- Breast augmentation helps add volume
- Breast reduction helps subtract volume
- Lifting and tightening the tissue and muscle
- Nipple/areolar adjustment…for balance & a pleasing look
Every woman’s body is different, and we can determine a specific treatment plan to achieve your personal goals. A recent patient described her surgery as “life-changing.”
If you are concerned with your tubular breasts, schedule a consult today. Be sure to look at our tubular breast before and after gallery.